Who is responsible for collecting, processing and transferring your personal data?
Phone: (561) 990.6688
What do we use your personal information for?
- The information provided by interested parties is used for the following:
- Manage your reservation. Meaning, to process your decision to contract our sports program.
- Send newsletters. Sends you news items about sports, our values and activities.
- Informs you about promotional advertising and answers your questions:
Manages the information request and sends you advertising, commercial or promotional communication about our services.
- No automated decisions or profiles are made with your personal information.
How long do we keep your data?
The personal data you provide is kept as long as the deletion is not requested by the interested party or as long as we need this information for administrative, accounting or tax purposes according to the regulation that enables us to do so.
What is the legitimacy of your data for?
- The legal basis for processing your data is:
- Manages your reservation. Accepting and hiring the reservation service offered on the web for the sports program or chosen activity.
- Inform you about promotional advertising and answer your questions:Manages your request through the web form and sends advertising, commercial or promotional communications about our services. You express given consent through the activation of the box located on the web contact form. Without this, it is impossible to send us data in a consensual manner. This acceptance states clearly that you manifest freely the willingness to be informed specifically and unequivocally as an interested party, allowing us to process your personal information, so we can keep a copy until you revoke it. You can withdraw your consent as set forth in the rights section.
Who do we send your personal information to?
Group of companies and/or partners for the provision of services
Phone: (561) 990.6688
Saint Andrew’s School
Mailing address: 3900 Jog Road, Boca Raton, FL 33434
Phone: +1 (561) 452-0606, +1 (561) 577-5732
Contact email for data protection: email@example.com
Subject line: Data protection
Official Department for Data Protection
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about how we treat his or her personal data. Interested individuals have the right to:
- find out what their information is used for and for how long it is stored, whether automated decisions are made or profiles are drawn up and their impact.
- submit a claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.agpd.es if they believe that we are violating their rights.
- access their personal information, as well as request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete data.
- request limitation among other reasons, information that is no longer necessary for their collection or if they are against using this data due to unlawful processing or revocation of consent.
- request the limitation of data processing of their information, in which case we will only store this for that year or in the defense of claims.
- request portability of your information to other service providers, whenever it’s technically possible.
- in certain circumstances, when such processing is aimed at direct marketing, and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can refuse the processing of your data. In this case we can stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or to exercise or defense of possible claims.
How do we obtain your information?
The personal data processed at Rafal Nadal Florida Summer Camps through the web comes only from contact forms, cookies used, and the online store.
The categories of data are used: for contact forms:
Identification and contact information: name, surname, mailing address, email, phone, bank details or credit card.
Additional information about cookies
Cookies used on this website